What Does it Mean to be a Participating Physician?
Enspire physicians accept accountability and will lead by example…that is why they have agreed to:
- Active participation in the clinical integration program which requires:
- Submitting quality/clinical data to the network
- Completing technology training
- Reviewing data on a monthly basis
- Engaging on quality and cost-efficiency opportunities/initiatives
- Be measured against Enspire vetted quality measures.
- Comply with Enspire’s Policies and Procedures. Enspire physicians share in the financial success of the network.
Additional Support Available to Network Participants
- Electronic Medical Record
- Billing Services
- Quality Reporting
- Supply Chain
- Medical Malpractice Insurance
Become a Member
Review our Participation Agreement.
Contact us to learn more about becoming a member.